Saturday 12 May 2012

Meet Esperanza...our Mexican connection



My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Since I came to Christ, I recognize that I owe all what I am, and all what I have to Jesus Christ who paid my sins with his Precious Blood more than 2000 years ago on Calvary at the Cross!! And I decide to do all what is in my hands to try to give Him back at least a little bit of all what He has given to me. I Thank Pastor Samuel Martin not only for leading me in my Christian journey, but also for teaching me how to love others in the same way Jesus does, “sharing and giving testimony of what God has been doing through Him and The Arms of Jesus Children’s Mission”. I have the honour and privilege to work for Pastor Martin at AOJ; however Jesus had a little detour in my life and I have to come back to Mexico, where I currently live. God has continually been working in my life and through me, He knows my heart, and all the love I have to the children comes from him!!… He also sowed the seed to help others, and here I am, offering myself to be his vessel, to be used for His Honour and Glory… So eager to go, and see the faces of those little precious children, and pass them God’s love, to tell them about the good news and hope we find in Jesus, to encourage their parents and to bring new and fresh energy to the AOJ Guatemala Staff who also are soldiers of the Army of God fighting in the battle field.
So difficult to wait, and join the team coming from Canada and start working!  This is a proof of how God works in a mysterious ways, here we are and International Team “Canada-Mexico”, all different backgrounds, but having one goal in this mission Trip “To Serve the Guatemalan People in His Glorious Name ”!
Mrs. Esperanza Sztrimbely

No comments:

Post a Comment